Every patient is different with their own unique needs. My goal is to design an individual treatment plan to help each and every one of my patients to achieve the best outcome possible.
I realized early in my training that internal medicine is the cornerstone of medicine. After completing the internal medicine residency, I further pursued my training in endocrinology and obesity fields, as I believed this can help me achieving my treatment and preventative goals in primary care medicine. I am currently board certified in internal medicine, Endocrinology and obesity medicine.
In my free time, I enjoy swimming, and going to the gym as well as trying new restaurants and spending time with my family.
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS)
- Internship: St. Francis Hospital UIC affiliated
- Internal Medicine residency: St. Francis Hospital UIC affiliated
- Diabetes and endocrinology, University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) Board Certified
- Internal Medicine Board Certified, American Board Of Internal Medicine (ABIM)
- Diabetes, Endocrinology, and Metabolism board Certified, American Board Of Internal Medicine (ABIM)
- Obesity Medicine Board Certified, American Board of Obesity Medicine (ABOM)