Diabetes is a chronic health condition that if left untreated could result in serious health problems. While there is no cure for diabetes individuals can live full, healthy lives through proper medical treatment.
According to the CDC, 10.5% of the US population has diabetes but the numbers are considerably higher as 21.4% of the population is undiagnosed.
We offer a wide variety of top-quality treatments for prediabetes, diabetes type 1 and type 2, and gestational diabetes delivered by compassionate, knowledgeable, experienced physicians.
Should you experience any of the following diabetes symptoms, we encourage you to book an appointment with one of our doctors to get tested:
- Frequent urination
- Very thirsty (more than normal)
- Lose weight without trying
- Are very hungry
- Have blurry vision
- Have numb or tingling hands or feet
- Feel very tired
- Have very dry skin
- Have sores that heal slowly
- Have more infections than usual
Our caring diabetic physicians cater to each patients’ unique needs through individual treatment plans focused on achieving the best outcome possible. The following are some of our diabetic treatments:
- Diabetic lab testing, diagnosis
- Diabetic management and support
- Customized nutrition, exercise, weight management counseling
- Safe use of medications
- Home blood glucose testing and interpretation of results
- Prevention, detection, and treatment of acute and chronic complications
- Living with diabetes side effects
Schedule your appointment with a physician diabetes specialist today!