Podiatrists diagnose and treat abnormal foot and ankle conditions, prevent and correct deformity, relieve pain and treat infections to help keep their patients mobile and active. Our podiatry treatments include:
- Fractures and sprains.
- Bunions and hammertoes.
- Plantar warts/ verrucas.
- Thick corns or calluses
- Nail disorders such as fungus infections and ingrown toenails.
- Prevention and treatment of complications due to diabetes.
- Arthritis treatment.
- Heel pain such as heel spurs, plantar fasciitis, and Achilles tendinitis.
- Nerve problems such as Morton’s neuroma
When to Consider Going to a Podiatrist
- You play a sport
- You are in food or ankle pain doing normal, daily activities
- You have flat feet
- You have nail problems
- You have a prior injury that is affecting your foot or ankle now
- You have arthritis
- You have a foot deformity
Schedule your appointment with a podiatry specialist today!